Dunk Tank Setup Instructions
1. Fold wing in against the side of the unit and securely tie off. Then slowly tilt the tank back onto it's wheels. Place the seat in it's "up" position and lock.
2. Insert hitch tongue and use both pins to secure it.
3. Attach trailer to vehicle (1 7/8" trailer ball required. 2" hitches available upon request). Put pin or bolt through hitch release lever and secure. Attach safety chain to vehicle.
4. Hook up lights to tow vehicle and be sure to test the turn signals and brake lights before towing.
5. Place target, target arm, and balls safely in tow vehicle.
1. Select a level area for set up.
2. Unhook trailer and lights from tow vehicle and roll to set up area. (NOTE: trailer and tank are one unit, do not try to separate!)
3. Raise tongue end of trailer and remove hitch pins from tongue bar. Slide tongue bar out and replace pins in bar.
4. Slowly lift up and set tank upright. (Be careful not to drop tank onto it's bottom.)
5. Untie the rope holding the wing against the tank. Swing the wing out into position. It will be necessary to block the bottom of the wing so the wind does not move it as this will cause the target arm to bend.
6. Check the drain plug to make sure it is tight and then fill tank to the top with water (approx. 500 gallons).
7. Place the flattened end of the arm into the trigger mechanisim (behind the vice grip handle). Put the other end throgh the square tubing on the wing and through the hole in the canvas. Make sure the arm drops into the slot on the side of the frame. Insert the target into the end of the arm so the pin holes line up. Insert the clip pin.
8. Place one hand on the front of the seat and push down. With the other hand, "test" the target to see that it works properly. (Using the adjustment at the bottom of the vice grip you can adjust the amount of force required to release the seat.)
9. REVIEW SAFETY RULES!
1. Check to see that seat is properly locked and vice grip is released when the target is pressed. Be sure to show this operation to the person who will be on the tank as they will need to know how to reset the seat and vice grips each time it is released, before they get back onto the seat. Please remind the dunkee to keep their hands on their knees and sit forward on the seat.
3. Monitor water level to keep it full
1. As soon as you are finished using the dunker, remove the drain plug and let the tank empty.
2. Fold wing in against the side of the unit and securely tie off. Then slowly tilt tank back onto its wheels.
3. Place seat in its "up" position and lock.
4. Insert hitch tongue and use both pins to secure it.
5. Attach trailer to vehicle. Put pin or bolt through hitch release lever and secure. Attach safety chain to vehicle.
6. Hook up lights to tow vehicle, and be sure to test the turn signals and brake lights before towing.
7. Place target, target arm, and tennis balls safety in tow vehicle.